Recommended kit, don't forget your 'creature comforts!'
The list below contains the essentials that you should bring as a minimum.
Kit List Downloads - available soon.
- Riding kit for a week
- A helmet. NO helmet - NO ride - NO discussion!
- Medical - A european health card is essential. You can get one online here
- Some sort of insurance policy for YOU and your gear.
- Your favourite baggies and full fingered gloves
- At least two innertubes
- Bike tools including a chain splitter and relevant power links or chain pins
- 2ltr bladder (minimum). We recommend a 3ltr
- Spare brake pads
- Spare rear mech hanger
- First aid kit
- energy bars or equivalent for emergencies
- Wash bag and toiletries
- Suncream (high factor)
- Base layer
- Warm jacket
- Long trousers
- Thick socks
Easy access to spares..
The nearest bike shop is in Granada which is 30 minutes by car, but please make sure your bike is in good working order before you get here. We also have a good stock of spares which are for sale at normal shop prices and a fully kitted out bike specific workshop.