Our Terms and Conditions are here to protect everyone.
Price and payment.
A deposit is due at the time of completing a booking form. The booking is then confirmed upon receipt of the deposit payment, NOT the booking form.
Deposits are refundable for 48hrs after receipt unless your holiday date is within 6 weeks, after which they are non refundable
Once a deposit has been received and your booking has been confirmed by Freeridespain we will send a final invoice. The outstanding balance of the trip is due 6 weeks prior to the arrival date. For reservations made within 6 weeks of arrival, final payment is due at time of booking.
If final payment is not received within 5 weeks of your arrival date a £60 late payment fee will be applied to the final payment. Alternatively, Freeridespain reserve the right to cancel the booking and any monies payed will not be refundable.
Cancellations and changes
The cancellation policies outlined below take into consideration the costs Freeridespain incurs long before guests arrive. Freeridespain strictly adheres to the following cancellation policies. Trip price is defined as everything purchased from or by Freeridespain as part of your tour, including upgrades and Single Supplement.
To avoid cancellation and trip change costs we strongly recommend purchasing holiday insurance to cover any costs incurred.
Freeridespain will not be held liable for the cost of flights or accommodation booked by the guest prior to their arrival. It is their responsibility to ensure that a suitable insurance policy has been purchased to cover these costs in the event of cancellation by Freeridespain for any reason.
The guest is responsible for any additional cancellation fees incurred from hotels, etc. Only one date change per reservation is permitted and any cost incurred by such a change must be met by the guest.
By submitting your deposit and completing your booking form, you agree to the following:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travellers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will read all pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements, and room preferences. I understand that Freeridespain make every effort to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be met.
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of fellow guests.
- I understand that group travel invariably involves compromise to accommodate the diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Freeridespain guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion, and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Freeridespain reserve the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behaviour could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader determines that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand that access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of Freeridespains control.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding.
- I will not wear headphones when riding.
- I will be responsible for all and any damages made to a hotel room.
- I will not use my mobile phone while riding a bike.
- If you do not consent to these regulations, you risk dismissal from the tour and returning home at your expense with no refund for the missed tour portion. Freeridespain reserves the right to decline or cancel a reservation should the individual’s health or behaviour impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
Freeridespain is not liable for expenses including meals, transportation, or hotel costs that are not specified as included in the trip cost. Freeridespain reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and wellbeing of guests.
Freeridespain will not be liable or held responsible for damage to any kit through transportation or storage. Nor will Freeridespain be responsible or liable for any belongings that are lost or left anywhere including and not limited to Passports, tickets, money and other valuables.
Freeridespain will not be held liable for any costs incurred through lost or damaged belongings.